Underwater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is one of the Sunshine Coast's most popular school excursion venues. On display is one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of aquatic life in Australia!
Australian Curriculum – Are you Ready for it?
Australia is introducing a New National Curriculum aimed at raising education standards and creating consistent curriculum, assessment and reporting across the nation.
Many Queensland schools have already started to take on the new curriculum, and with many more soon to follow, UnderWater World will be taking an exciting step toward merging with you. We have and will continue to roll out a variety of new programs designed to be more specifically targeted to topics that are aligned with new rationale and outcomes.
To find an Instructor-Led Program specifically designed to align with the new National Curriculum click on your class level below:
Schools Quick Links:
Grades 1 - 3
Grades 3 - 5
Grades 5 - 7
Grades 8 - 10
Grades 11 - 12
Why choose Underwater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba?
You and your students will experience:
- Instructor-led educational programs designed to support and align with Queensland curriculum standards.
- A wide range of interactive and educational programs to suit your students, your time and your budget.
- Our amazing interactive Touch Pool, enthralling talks and feeds, and highly entertaining seal shows.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable Education Officers who are passionate about helping to remove barriers and provide more intimate hands-on experiences with our marine animals.
- The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to all your excursion needs. From our three-hour visits to our overnight Adventure Camps, we have everything you’ll need!
- The rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and real-life experiences where students can learn more about the wider world they live in.
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential.
Call us for an order form or fill out the School Excursions Online Booking Form.
TELEPHONE: (07) 5458 6226