18 Apr 2016 15:46:00
Defence Force go FREE this Anzac Day
To receive free entry, current Defence Force personnel or previously serving veterans will need to download this voucher, and be in uniform or simply show their service medals or veterans card.
To all service personnel, past and present – thank you, from SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
Lest we forget.
Anzac Day opening hours: 1.30pm to 5pm (last entry 4pm) with the Talk, feed and presentation timetable as follows;
- 1.30pm – 5pm – Get interactive at Tidal Touch Pools
- 2pm – Ray Talk and Feed
- 2.30pm – Showtime at Seal Island
- 2.45pm - Ocean Tunnel Tour
- 3.10pm – Jellyfish Kingdom Talk
- 3.30pm - Behind the Scenes Tour
- 3.45pm - Ray Talk and Feed
- 4pm – Showtime at Seal Island
- 4.15pm – Billabong Discovery Talk
- 4.30pm – Freshwater Streams Talk and Feed
- 5pm – Close
Terms and conditions:
- Free Entry for Defence Force Personnel
- Offer is strictly valid for Veterans and current Servicemen and woman; Visitors will need to print the above voucher, and either be in uniform or present a badge, medal or veterans card to qualify for the offer
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Only valid for tickets redeemed on site at SEA LIFE Mooloolaba
- Offer is valid on ANZAC Day only; Monday 25 April 2016