SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a popular school excursion venue on the Sunshine Coast, hosting a comprehensive collection of aquatic life with supported curriculum based tours.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Education programs
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast has made some exciting changes to align with the new National Curriculum! Our programs are now specifically targeted to meet new elaborations set by ACARA.
Alternatively, if our programs are not suitable for your group, please feel free to provide us with your own worksheets or assessment pieces so we can cater to your specific needs*
*Must be provided upon booking
To find an instructor-led Program specifically design to align with the new National Curriculum, click on your class level below:
Grades 1 - 3
Grades 3 - 5
Grades 5 - 7
Grades 8 - 10
Grades 11 - 12
Why choose SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast?
You and your students will experience:
- Instructor-led educational programs designed to support and align with Australian curriculum standards.
- A wide range of interactive and educational programs to suit your students, your time and your budget.
- Our amazing interactive touch pool, enthralling talks and feeds, and highly entertaining seal presentations.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable Education Officers who are passionate about helping to remove barriers and provide more intimate hands-on experiences with our marine animals.
- The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to all your excursion needs. From our three-hour visits to our overnight Adventure Camps, we have everything you’ll need!
- The rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and real-life experiences where students can learn more about the wider world they live in.
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential.
Call us for an order form or fill out the School Excursions Online Booking Form.
TELEPHONE: (07) 5458 6226
(Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm)